When you attend Springfield YMCA Day Camp Programs during summer, winter break and spring break, you will encounter a unique and exciting adventure unlike any other camp. At our day camp from 9am-4pm, you will experience:
- Field Trips
- Martial Arts
- Team building activities
- Learning opportunities
- Science experiments
- Sports and games
- Lasting friendships
We also offer before care (6:30-9am) and after care (4-6pm)for parents who need to drop their camper off early or pick them up later.
Here is a list of current fees and/or payment options. A $25/week non-refundable registration deposit required for summer day camp programs.
- Summer Camp: $110/wk (member) $140/wk (non-member)
- School Break Camps: $80/wk (member) $100/wk (non-member)
- Before Care (6:30a-9a): $15/wk
- After Care (4p-6p): $15/wk
- Before & After Care: $25/wk
WHAT TO BRING
- Packed lunch
- Swimsuit & towel
- Change of clothing (optional)
- Lock (lockers available)
- A Good Attitude!
Summer Camp 2017 - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!